EZ2/2D Lotto Result March 29, 2020 Here is the official Result of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) 11am 4pm and 9pm draws.
These are the Ez2/2D Lotto results updated after announced by the PCSO latest draw today :
Ez2 (2D) Lotto Results
11AM ► – –
04PM ► – –
09PM ► – –
Winning numbers in exact order
The 2D Lotto Result above comprises the winning numbers for the morning (midday 11am), afternoon (4pm) and evening (9pm) draws held on Monday, March 29, 2020.
2D Lotto players can visit the 2D Lotto result history page to review the results for the past 35 days, even last 3 months.
Ez2 Lotto Result March 29, 2020
Below contains the morning 11am, afternoon 4pm and evening 9pm PCSO 2D Lotto summary for today:
Source: Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office(PCSO)
MORE UPDATE :
Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office has set the following winner payout system in computing the prizes for 2D Lotto:
- In Standard or Straight Play, a player wins P4,000.00 if he gets 2 winning numbers in exact order.
- In Rambolito Play, a player wins P2,000.00 if he gets 2 winning numbers in any order.
HOW TO PLAY 2D LOTTO:
- Using the EZ2 Lotto playslip, select a set of two (2) numbers from a field of 1 to 3.
- You may also play the Lucky Pick (LP) if you do not have any number in mind.
- After marking your chosen numbers, mark the amount that you’re going to play for each combination.
- Play amount varies from PhP12.00 to PhP600.00 inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST)
PCSO Reminds when playing 2D Lotto:
- PCSO conducts 2D Lotto live draws daily at 11am, 4pm and 9pm.
- PCSO only allows persons aged 18 and above to play the 2D Lotto and to claim the winnings.
- Players must pay Php 12.00 for every 2 number combination. This amount already includes the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- Players should check tickets for accuracy of the numbers and 2D Lotto draw date before leaving the lotto outlet.
Visit this page for other latest PCSO Lotto Results.
This page contains the latest PCSO 2D Lotto result, analysis, 2D Lotto hearing and tips for today.